Who are we?
AffilyAds is an Amsterdam based scale-up, founded and funded by young entrepreneurs in 2017, already counting +25 FTE worldwide, originating from 8 different countries with offices in Amsterdam (Europe) and London (UK).
What we do?
AffilyAds and its lead generation portals such as SolarComparison and PowerComparison, are fast growing online lead generation and price comparison marketplaces, focusing on different industries such as solar / energy, e-commerce, entertainment, sustainable, charity, insurance, finance, telecom.
With our lead generation portals we are active in more than 8 countries worldwide, we aim to target data fueled audiences, engage them via a multi-channel online media buying approach, convert them via our funnels and deliver the data via API through our in-house state of the art lead generation platform (LeadMagnet) to our partners.
About the Job
In this role, as a member of the Tech Team you will have the following responsibilities within AffilyAds:
- Automate & improve existing processes.
- Refactor and propose improvements in the current codebase.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Takes quality ownership of technology, Design and Architecture.
- Being up-to date with the latest technology and making sure we are using the best tools and technology.
- +5 years of experience with PHP and Mysql.
- You must hate Laravel/Facades/Eloquent, but at the same time be able to work with them and also come with improvements on every pull-request.
- You must not generalize your decisions so you should know when to use CRUD ( with Laravel) or sometimes use CQRS.
- Have practical experience with DDD (Strategic and Tactical).
- “SOLID”, “Object Calisthenics”, “Code Smells”, “Refactoring”, “Design Patterns” are not just words in your mind.
- Love software development & architecture and stay up-to-date with all new solutions out in the market.
- Can communicate well in English.
Team & workflow
- You will be working with a small team of 4 developers (including you) and several “P.O”s.
- Everything here is simple and effective – no enterprise hierarchy bullshit.
- We talk directly with the main users, add tasks to our backlog and prioritize them based on the most common needs, long-term & valuable solutions.
- Everything is executed in sprints of 2 weeks with tasks from our Jira backlog.
- All the code is hosted in Github and protected by a strict pipeline with jobs from unit-tests to code-style checking guaranteeing we can deploy code several times a day.
We offer you a seat in AffilyAds’s Tech Team in which you shape the company’s future. Besides that we offer you a competitive package:
- Highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- The ability to work from home or abroad.
- Team of young, smart and driven colleagues.
- Daily free lunches, Friday drinks and team trips to Ibiza, Dubai, Greece or New York.
- All state of the art tools needed to do your job in the best way possible.
- Open, informal, flexible and international company culture.
We work mostly remote but during the first months we’d like you to be available during Amsterdam office hours for onboarding. We strongly believe that proper onboarding creates a solid foundation for the future.
What’s the process?
1 – First, press the apply button.
2 – Later we will review your application carefully and reply.
3 – You will have a first interview with 1 one of our developers.
4 – Coding assignment.
5 – Second interview with our CEO.
6 – Offer.
7 – Welcome to AffilyAds!