AffilyAds is an Amsterdam based scale-up, founded and funded by young entrepreneurs in 2017, already counting +25 FTE worldwide, originating from 8 different countries with offices in Amsterdam (Europe) and London (UK).
AffilyAds and its lead generation portals such as SolarComparison and PowerComparison, are fast growing online lead generation and price comparison marketplaces, focusing on different industries such as solar / energy, e-commerce, entertainment, sustainable, charity, insurance, finance, telecom.
With our lead generation portals we are active in more than 8 countries worldwide, we aim to target data fueled audiences, engage them via a multi-channel online media buying approach, convert them via our funnels and deliver the data via API through our in-house state of the art lead generation platform (LeadMagnet) to our partners.
We are looking for a hardcore Senior Sales Manager, who knows how to manage a sales team by leading by example. You’re not only able to close deals on a daily basis, you also know exactly how to hire, educate and train new talents within the team.
We’re always building markets or countries, you’re versatile in your sales approach from country to country, sector to sector. Operating in strategic markets such as the solar or charity, different countries such as the UK, Australia, US or New Zealand, cross- and upselling several types of lead generation products and services to corporate companies.
We are looking for a sales leader who will take our product sales to the next level and who also will be a driver in optimizing our commercial vision and strategy. You will be fully responsible for our companies sales targets, planning and execution.
To be the best in this competitive market, it is important to improve our relationship with all partners in be able to provide feedback on current campaigns, acquiring the best payouts, best converting offers and exclusive deals.
Work hard play hard, we do sales how it supposed to be done if you want to reach maximum efficiency and results of your team, simply by headhunting prospects and then picking up the phone to pitch our service directly to the DMU’s.
We are a scale-up, not a corporate, even the CEO still closes deals and clients, in this role it’s expected that you maintain a pro-active approach as our Senior Sales Manager, will be handling key accounts operationally and leading by example, by closing deals and practice what you preach.
In this role, as a member of the Management Team and representing the Sales team of in total 3FTE. You will have the following responsibilities within AffilyAds:
· Takes quality ownership of sales automation, Sales Marketing and Presentation Design, Pricing strategies, Incentives and Rewards, Key Account Management, Work and Processflow optimization, etc.
· Define and implement sales methodologies and improve current training and planning
· Manage the sales and sales support teams in a growing organization
· Foster a sales culture that excites and challenges our people
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and sales best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
· 1+ years of leadership experience as Sales Manager in B2B Sales
· 3+ years of experience interacting with marketing, sales, and support
· A preference for simplicity over complexity, averseness to over-selling and strong focus on delivery and quality assurance
· Smart, energetic, result-oriented and highly analytical
· Exquisite communication skills, talent for negotiation and the ability to build long term relationships with our partners
· Good experience with Copper, Asana, MailChimp, Excel, Powerpoint (or similar tools to what was mentioned) is a pré
· Drive, motivation and responsibility to manage your own team within an independent and entreprenuerial get sh** done organization.
• Develop, maintain and grow new and existing partners in 25 countries worldwide, with a strong focus on new business (more hunting, efficient farming)
• Represent the company at all market relevant expo’s and trade shows (all over the world, e.g. Las Vegas, Bangkok, Barcelona, London, Copenhagen, Paris, Milan and Tel Aviv)
• Continuously analyze profit, cost, revenue, market share, conversion, ROI and competitors.
• Manage, optimize and control your campaigns, clients and budgets
• Attractive salary and unprecedented commission scheme (€50k-€80k)
• Job within an unique, young, international and rapidly growing online technical and creative agency
• Team focused workspace combined with a high level of individual responsibility, freedom and independency
• Chance to attend Summits all over the world (New York, Bangkok, Barcelona, Sydney, Berlin, Copenhagen, Lissabon to name a few)
• Scale-Up experience that makes profit and is growing rapidly on those profits
• Friday afternoon drink, free daily lunches and awesome incentives